Quote:

Quote:

Was this Charger originally sold in Mexico?

Did cars built for sale in Mexico or central america get dash vins?

I have pictures of a Mexican 72 Super Bee Valiant (Demon) and the serial numbers on the factory paperwork are nothing like ours in the US. Same for fender tag. But I don't have a picture of the dash Vin, but I don't know if there even was one.

Steve, I believe you are correct. The Mexican Darts that I have seen do not have a full VIN and I can't remember seeing a VIN on the dash either, more investigation is needed!

That's right, the darts, chargers, monacos, coronets and other mopars, have a differents vins, not have vin on the dash just a one letter with a 7 numeres, but doesn't match with yours
cars, for example i had a 71 Charger and his vin was T1 12564, here just sold Chargers from 71-74 coronets 66-74 not have cuda's just barracudas from 64-69 GTS 68-70 not have challengers the only high performance Mopar was chargers coronets barracudas GTS and súper bee's who's was based on the Valiant duster from 70-80 and all this models just have a 318 engine no 340 and BB, in 1975 was remplaced the 318 for a 360 in the valiants súper bee, and the last just 2 years the Dodge magnum 81-82 based on the Dart aspen body, that's what the price of the chargers 66-70 challenger and cuda's aré very expencive

xASESINOx