I am looking at a 69 Charger in mid restoration. This car is literally 100% disassembled and sitting on blocks... The good part is that all body work has been completed (in primer & ready for paint) and motor & Trans rebuilt. The rest of the parts are original, but in good condition (about 75k easy miles on them) .

Here is my question... I know I could be much more detailed here, but in general would you say I would have a big project ahead of me to get the engine, trans, rear & suspension installed and this Charger in solid driving condition.

I am not worried about the interior or body right now - these are what I am good at.

She will need new brakes and a suspension rebuild. The rear end could be rebuilt while it is out, but she does not currently need it... Would need a new wiring harness too. All components for the (PS, PB, A/C, Alt, Starter... ) engine come with it and are in working condition (75k miles on them).

I am really just looking for an idea of any major mechanical steps or costs I am overseeing here. Your input is appreciated!