I didn't really know what to expect with this motor as some of it is a bit unproven. Would I have a stable valve train to 6500? How bad would the heads and hyd roller hold me back?
Well we get it warmed and start loading it up and seems a little rich we pull 3 jets and make our first clean pull to 6300rpm. 555 Hp I'm happy with that. I was hoping for 550HP after all was said and done. The motor liked 34 degrees.
We were now on to carb spacers. I was prepared to be unimpressed. We put a 1" super sucker 4 hole. We let her buck and were stunned to see: 582HP@6300 and 532 TQ@ 5300
The dyno shop says he sees that type of gain about once a year. He theorized that it was a fuel distribution problem given the extra volume needed to run E85.
We threw a dominator on just for fun and made 594HP!!Tq went up to 543@5300
Ron told me to throw some real headers on for an easy 600+.
I am blown away by those numbers. Myself and the others were pretty sure it wouldn't make over 550. Does this sound right to you guys? Did the E85 pick me up that much?
I asked Ron at R and R about his dyno-whether it was a "happy dyno" or not. He told me he dynos more motors than anyone in the midwest and if anything; it's stingy! I guess will see when it slips into the truck.

10.56 at 125.6, with a 1.43 60 ft. E85, Hyd. Roller 410 magnum,full exhaust, 3500 race weight.