Minor issues encountered...the float stuck on the holley and when I got that repaired, the lock screw gasket started leaking. I fixed that and then the crappy taiwan chrome POS fuel line started to drip. Eventually I gave up and just put rags on the intake to make it through the 20+ minutes.

I don't even plan on using that carb, I'm going to use a different 3310 that has electric choke (cruiser theme). I thought this one with the air horn cut off was maybe a little fresher since I had used it more recently.
Nope, wrong, guess again Rich .

One header bolt leaked water. Pipe dope.

Other than that, not much of anything to report (which I'm glad about).

Here's a link to a video of me throttling it a little and changing the rpm all around at the end of the cam run in. The noise at the beginning is an old metal box fan I put in front of the rad.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/zippy_05/?action=view&current=MOV00704.mp4

Neither the carb or the timing are perfect, and the spark plugs are used ones from 2001 I left in there on purpose, anticipating carb issues. The old Holley did not disappoint me It's only going to get better from here.

It's molson time

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri