Here's the details:

I will post the image on May 19th at 8:00 am Eastern Daylight Saving Time. That puts time in Europe into the afternoon, New Zealand and Australia into the late night. Barry in Alaska, you will just have to set your alarm clock!

I am looking for two answers to be considered correct. I will want to know in what location this image could be found and secondly, where.

For example, if I posted a picture of a 1971 Cuda tail light lens, The first answer would be Tail Panel. The second answer would be 1971 Cuda. If only half of the answer is given correctly, it will be considered incorrect.

So when you reply on this thread, use this format:

1. Tail Panel
2. 1971 Cuda

Once I see the correct answer, I will acknowledge the winner in this thread with a confirmation picture of where this image could be found.

The winner can send an email to me: jsrestorations@rocketmail.com to arrange for which one of the three parts they want and their shipping address information details.

I have only shared these two correct answers with Tom, so if there is any dispute, he will post a response to settle it. If you have to ask who Tom is, well….

I would ask that this contest be opened to only Mopar owning individuals and not to any dealers. I do not want the part to be offered for sale on Ebay, Craigslist, swap meet or on any forum.

Keep it and use it on your car. If you win and don’t need the part you choose, kindly “re-gift” and give it to one of your Mopar buddies who could use it in their Mopar.

Please do not send me a PM for clues. None will be responded to keep things fair.

I will ship via the USPS. A non-resident of the USA will have the USA Custom’s form show the part being delivered as a gift. I will show a value on the form and have the package insured. Any shipping tariffs or other taxes in that country will be the responsibility of the receiver.

Jim