Hello boys and girls

it's high performance driving school time once again for the running of the Glen with the BlacknBlue 1970 Charger R/T. June 25-26-2012 sponsored by Phoenix CMR. There are openings in the novice class if you dare. PM me for info to properly prep your car for survival.

Lot's of preparatory work is taking place with some new tricks and hardware. We have added a second torque strap-passenger side, spindle ducts for the brake cooling, a lovingly rebuilt 3.54 dana, better brake fluid [super blue], new flowcooler water pump, bypassed the radiator trans cooler, some sway bar tricks, maybe even some real track tires... Engine venting will be in place as well so we don't get black flagged for fogging the track. Yes dear engines require venting...

I am extending limited invitations to be a guest spectator for the event. It's free. You may bring a guest, however all requests must be done by PM and you must adhere to all of the track rules and regulations. State your case when replying. Please do not request a guest pass unless you are serious on attending. Everyone who has ever attended this event always enjoys the cars and excitement and leaves with a big smile. Monday morning is your best bet to see all the cars run as stuff happens and sometimes you pack up and go home quickly. We may or may not run tuesday depending on the car and the weather. We do not run in the rain as it's not fun slippin n sliding even though some claim old mopars will run 140 mph in the rain...

Is far as the second torques strap goes...if you want to run laps or run your car hard it is a good idea. Think about what happens with only 1 side tethered... I am not going to explain why it's required,rather I will leave that for the experts on here to decide, just like whether welded K frames work or not...We used the schumaker set up and adapted it for right hand use with a minimum of fuss.

We anticipate 125 mph on the back straight with the large mopar...