Quote:

Going in the right direction!

Since you have a way to datalog manifold vacuum, check to see where the problem is. That will let you know where the enrichment is coming in, and where the springs needs to be.

Alrighty, looking at the log, assUme-ing I got my voltage-to-vacuum conversion correct (pretty sure it is), at 'light' throttle, it drops to ~5"hg with high 11s for AFRs. As speed increases and I pass through ~7"hg, AFRs shoot up to high 15s & low 16s. Which makes sense with the 7" springs in.

Just went for another drive with the Orange springs in. At light accel the AFRs stay high. I do think my pump shot either needs to be bigger, or longer, as it's spiking to 18ish just off idle, right when I feel a hesitation now

Looking at another light acceleration; vacuum is 5.5ish with AFRs in the 15s. Right when I give just a little more throttle and it drops below 5" vacuum, AFRs drop to the 14s.

I've been debating whipping out a circuit board for this manifold vacuum sensor and selling it. Not sure if anyone else would find it handy though, as it requires the LMA-2 RPM adapter to work

Attached is a light acceleration pass with the Orange springs, and accelerator pump in the 3rd hole. (For some reason it logs the tach as being really jumpy. Probably the points bouncing )

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.