Quote:

Are there any dimensional drawings available to compare your steeringbox to the stock powersteering box?

Reason for asking is that besides myseld, a number of folks are looking into installing a modernday Hemi into their Mopar A-body, while retaining powersteering.
Currently, at the driversside, the Hemi's exhaust will interfere heavily with a stock powersteering box.
It would be nice to see if your box provides more space so it won't be necessary to install a rack&pinion system for instance.

One of the problems with A-body Hemi conversions is the variation of motor placement. I was a close observer/hand lender in the development of the new TTI A-body Hemi headers that were prototyped from Troy Bray's Hemi Dart.

At the recent Spring Fling show the "off the shelf" A-body Hemi K-member Ed Debevic gave TTI did not put the motor in the correct placement for thier headers. TTI had to make adjustments to that display K-member they currently have with entire front end for mockup.

But I could get measurements from Troy's Dart and could go down to TTI and test fit this new Borgeson box in TTI's mock up/test front end. That would tell the story.

There are so many things going on in 3 dimensions a 3-view drawing I don't think will cover the uber tight fit situations.