Quote:

Makes me even happier I went with it now. If there is a problem we can get it handled at home not the track. The video does not look that way but we cannot see the drivers side tire. Video is from the pass side. Was the ony time the car went right. The other passes it got loose down track it was drifting left or made a move to the left. Oh well thanks again for that picture. Will at least get me to recheck the alignment.

Al, I don't have any Ackerman angle in my setup. It is zero, as the front steering ball joints are right in line with the track of the car. My theory is when in it gets out of shape the front doesn't push due to Ackerman increasing toe out significantly. I have had some serious situations that I have been able to recover from , and have tried to get some feedback from others on this deal. No one has replied yet, but I have never talked to any sprint car experts to see if they will comment. Might be worth looking into as it may help recovery and ET if it moves around on a SERIOUS deal like yours. Looking forward to your thoughts on this.
Congrats on making it to the finals, and getting the other car down track. Congrats on your success working with your customers car to.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky