astjp2 -

I got some Vic rotors and calipers awhile back to attempt the same thing you’ve done (but on a C-body). I was hoping to use a Mopar floating single-piston caliper (’75-89 era) with M-body brackets + adapter and tuck it under a 15” wheel. That would hold the factory piston-bore balance but give me an extra .67” of rotor diameter. Overall, it was a no-go under a 15” rim, and it barely fits under the 16” Vic rim (and the adapter looks to be complex vs a flat plate). Neither the drum spindle nor disk spindle looked to be any easier as far as adapter plate.

So I switched horses to the Vic calipers and those look a lot easier, but not as clear-cut as yours.

So:
1. Is that the 12.42” rotor of the 98-02 Vic or the 12.02” rotor of 03-10? The smaller diameter should give more room but it is shallower and throws the caliper deeper into the rim and didn’t seem to give any more clearance for the caliper.

2. Looks like you're using 03-10 calipers? The smaller caliper setup you mentioned – what did it come from?

3. What dia wheels will you be using?