Sorry, no video, no pictures, nothing but words about the experience.

The car has been moving in and out of the garage under its own power since about Oct. last year. I think I put a couple gallons of gas in it then, but the gauge showed empty. The first stop was the gas station a couple blocks from home. I put in $45 worth, I had $50, but knew the power steering fluid was low and I would have to get some. At the gas station, i had 2 people comment about the car, from both.

Next stop was the local Farm service store to get Power steering fluid. It also gave me a chance to see if I could locate where the trail of smoke that followed me into the lot was coming from. It appears the PS hose may be dripping a bit, and the motor was burning off oil from the time spent moving in and out of the garage. Nothing major. As I was leaving the parking lot, a guy in a van pulling an empty trailer circled around me and gave another thumbs up. The next destination was a cruise through one of our local parks. If I drove the car like a little old man, it worked fine, if I pushed it a bit, the smoke trail would return. I can tell you the 3.9 5 speed pulls pretty hard through 3rd gear. The whole trip from the garage back to the garage was about 15 miles.

I have some squeaks and rattles to locate and quite, and the cause of the smoke trail to locate and resolve, but over all, I was happy with the 1st trip out. Tomorrow I'll try to get it in the shop and get it it the air to have a good look under it. Its going to be a fun car.

Here are a few pictures, if they are light enough, so you get an idea what it looks like. I'll take better pictures tomorrow. Gene