I have no issues with plug wire clearance but I have straight boots on all of the plugs EXCEPT for #5 & #7 which have 90* angle boots. I was looking at that yesterday and I think I might be able to use straight boots now with the Summit headers but I would need to put heat sleeves on them.

As far as ground clearance, my car sits VERY low because of the Hotchkis TVS suspension. I never really had any problems with the previous headers and the Summmit headers have a little more ground clearance on the driver's side. Today I'm going to drive the car around town at lunch and give it a real world test.

No leaks at all. I used the supplied flange gaskets but aluminum collector gaskets that I had on the old headers. So far, so good!

BTW, I wouldn't call these "cheapo" headers - more like a bargain. The coating looks nice, the tubes are 18 ga like most and the flanges are 5/16" which sure beats the 3/16" that many of them use. I couldn't justify the price for TTI headers on this car. These were on sale at Summit for $296 when I ordered them last week (reg. $330).

Thanks to everyone for their input

Ed