Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing against the installation center, but I would recommend Allen Lloyd at 404-735-7993. He is in Calhoun and I think you'll like his prices and quality of work. Tell him Randy sent you.

I retract this recommendation. I had poor quality work done on my car as well as parts stolen. Do not use Allen Lloyd or his partner Clair Stone for anything, anywhere, any time in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.I hate it when business take advantage of people. This is why its important to post it to make others aware.What was the details on what they did,Any pictures of their shoddy work?

I don't have any pics of the work they did maybe I'll take some after Carlisle and post them. I had them install floorboards and they laid them over the top of the previous floorboard (partially cutout) and welded in. They didn't butt weld the seams as should be done. So, besides looking like crap, it's a perfect place for moisture to get in and start the rust process again. They did a trunk floor which wasn't done properly either. I can't see where they put any seam sealer in anywhere, there's overspray in the trunk, the fuel tank pad wasn't put back, I could go on. Overall incorrectly, and very poorly done. And then, there's the theft thing. They stole a tail panel (71 Demon)and some interior sail panels and weatherstrip totaling $500+ dollars. Stay far away from these clowns.

Dixie Restoration Parts
Phone -(770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-5pm EST
email: mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price.