I have an itch...to find this hitch.

I tried looking for one about a year ago to no avail. Maybe someone else will read this and someone (if I could be that lucky) will actually know where to find one.

Looking for a Dealer installed Class I hitch for a 68 - 70 Charger. It is actually stamped on the hitch "68 - 70 Charger" on the underside. My idiot friend removed it to take it to a car show because he thought it wasn't "original" while I was overseas. Would like to find one just out of personal thrill and mount it. I am not going to pull anything with it. Even if you have any information, maybe an old magazine with the company name and design of the hitch. Perhaps a drawing of it from a brochure. Maybe you have a cruddy hitch on your car and you dont want it. It has a plate that mounts behind the license plate on the bumper. The tongue is about 1/2" thick steel, goes down under the gas tank and then connects left and right to the subframe with two bolts. There was a variation where it also has two trusses that went towards the rear diff about 8" with two more mounting points on each side.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s