Quote:

Quote:

BAD AZZZZ!.....I may have to pick your brain sometime on the front torsion bar sytem.....same thing in my Chrysler 5th AVE I picked up......throwing the ole turbo motor in that for a while!

Front suspension is stock. Shocks are worn out which gives it a little quicker extension. I did eliminate the K member isolators and replaced them with steel rectangular tube. Rear is a ladder bar set up. Lowering the car with the ladder set up only allows a 10.5 slick to fit. It's "mini tubbed" up to the frame rail and the outer fender lip inside is rolled up. Engine.... well it looks pretty! Bunch of old school junk that we've freshened at least four times throughout it's lifecycle. It's at the "n'th" of being worn out in all aspects. Ultradyne mech cam (the old NF-69 .640 lift), Mopar Stage VI heads (thanks Dwayne!), M1 intake, Carb Shop 1050 98 square jets. 34 degrees total timing. Stock crank welded and cut to 4.15 stroke, LY rods, light Ross pistons, stock main caps, ARP main studs, stock block. shift at 5700, trap at 6200. We've shifted higher and ran more gear than the current 4.10 in it..... didn't matter much.

Cool! Didn't expect to see LY rods and a welded crank in that combo.