Quote:

A lot of guys on a budget won't spend the extra money for dyno break-ins or testing,which is a shame.
The closest guy to me was charging $400.00 to break it in and make one power pull and no tuning.
The shop I bought my dyno from was charging $300.00 for a break in and told me guys would get all excited seeing the engine on the dyno and want power numbers,so he would charge them another $300.00 just to make a few pulls.
I offer half day(4 hour) sessions for $250.00,and will do break ins,power pulls,whatever time will allow.
$400.00 will get a full day(8 hour)session. I will probably offer even further discounts at times. I mainly am offering this to help out the average bracket racer,as a lot can be learned.
Keith

I agree with Keith 100%, there is so much to be learned about your motor. I had HemiRam's 512 on last winter and he ended up with a bad carb, and a leaking rear seal. If he'd tryed to break it in, in the car some real bad things would have happened. From what I've seen on average you can usually pick up 45-50hp tuning it on the dyno from start to finish.Dave