Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sounds like all you need is the correctly imbalanced flexplate to have a goer.
R.

, hopefully nothing got hurt from the imbalance . The 383 in my dart had what I believe was a 360 130tooth flywheel on it for I don't know how long , had a vibration , I change the clutch and had the flywheel check and rebalanced , it still has a vibration but I'm not sure now how well the imbalance was corrected considering the shop that did it missed on my stroker crank balance when I had it checked .

Currently planning to use the B&M 10238 flexpate:

http://bmracing.com/?wpsc-product=chrysler-sfi-flexplate-70-up-chrysler-4404-wtf727

...concerned about the .008 TIR engine to transmission requirement for installation tho...

Pics just received:

Is it the original trans ? if so the TIR shouldn't be an issue .

No, the transmission is not the orginal... or even the correct P/N or year of make. So far, no luck in my search for a Six Pack P/N transmission...

I believe the engine is fine... the main bearings might have been hammered a bit, but the oil pressure is good even at hot idle conditions. My plans to rebuild the engine are more about wanting an extra 100 HP than the condition, but this issue gives it a bit more urgency...