I thought they were juvenile until I drove a buddies car that had them into a show/gathering. The crowds love them, and now I love them. Once you try them, you will miss not having them.

He has QTP's and never had any issues. No leaks ever.

I'm using the Race Ready brand. The company has a lifetime warranty on normal malfunctions. They recently changed hands and the new owner honored the warranty and replaced an electric motor on one of mine no charge and free return shipping. I recommend them, no leaks when closed.

Stay away from the Pypes brand. They have known sealing issues that cause them to drift open. That per the company spokesmen.

Also, if you add a short flare to the outlet side of the cutout, it really enhances the sound much like the flare on a horned instrument.

It truely releases some kind of joy in a crowd. I think there's something pent up in a generation of people, after so many years of hearing four-banger, tomatoe-can-ricer-exhaust bogging around town.

The smiles you see on people's faces when they hear the sound of a 500 cubic inch big block Mopar with nearly 13 to 1 compression loping along at idle is music to so many folks ears....Then there's the sense of awe that occurs when the thing roars at high rpm with the cutouts open....why deprive them of the sound of American muscle car history. Besides, there's a lot of generations that have never heard the sound of an untamed V8 roar.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)