Has it been that long ago? I remember a garage-built bracket car in my neighborhood for sale in a guy's front yard with flat tires, I called a buddy who was interested in getting into bracket racing and told him to go look at the car. He says the car is sold, come to find out later RBDuster has bought the car. Car is cleaned up, tuned up, a few parts added and it runs 7.00 ET in the 1/8th.

Fast forward a few years and this Duster has had a complete makeover, 9" rear, LRT front end with rack, disc brakes, engine limiter, dzus trans tunnel, full circuit wiring harness, and then a 511" big block that ran (RBDuster fill in here). The paint and incredible gold-leaf graphics were done by K. Locker.

I can't begin to remember how many races this car has run/won. In 2005 or 6 when JJ had the CC series, they had a Pro Race of Champions at Indy and Don S. won it. He also won the gambler on Sat. and S/P on Sunday. I think he made the semis in Q-16 too.

When they ran the first US Open race at Tri-State, Don let Don L. drive the car in the $32K No-Box race. Don L. drilled Anthony Bertozzi in the second round, then ran NHRA champ Isaac Zane in the quarters. Zane would not split the money, so thay ran for it, Zane won a narrow margine. Next round Zane got whacked and two local racers split the $32K.

I have a few more stories about this car, I was fortunate to drive it myself. Sad to see it go.....