I'm doing a bunch of AMC gaskets and heater box kits. I'll actually probably attend a couple AMC shows this year.

Ford gaskets are very similar to Mopars and I've been dabbling in those. Have a few heater box kits. Kinda working on some fringe stuff; Mavericks, Galaxies, Lincolns, etc.

Chevy gaskets - there's a local guy thats an early Camaro resto guru. He actually is a contributor of one of those Camaro resto bible type books. I met him cause he also has a 67 Charger. He told me that the Charger gaskets were SO GOOD that I should do Camaro stuff. I said everyone does Camaro gaskets. He said I know but they are all crap. He agreed most Chevy guys are spoiled by the low price stuff but because it's such a large market that even if I got a piece of it doing premium gaskets it'd be worth it. I bought a few parts and what I see are many gaskets that look like the rubbery stuff similar to the toy from my childhood, Gobblty Goop Maker. It's like some rubber, silicone like material was sloppily poured in a shaped mold. Air bubbles and all. Not sure HOW I would duplicate those accurately. I know all the Chevy gaskets made now are just die cut from sheet stock which isn't correct. I don't want to do it if I can make them accurately so I'll probably stick with Mopar, AMC and some Ford for now. Corvettes are another area I've been approached on.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets