Guys, I have also bought the "early" Hemi paint from Roger Gibson. It's nothing more than Race Hemi Orange, the paler "pumpkin orange" shade that 63/64 Max Wedges and Race Hemi engines had.

Rogers is specially matched to some original 66-68 engine paint samples from survivor cars he's seen over the years and is the same type of paint the factory sprayed on (a single stage Ditzler I believe). It's good stuff and worthy for high end restos. However, it should be noted that the actual shade of orange used at the factory could, and likely did, vary from one batch to the next (slight amounts, not huge amounts). Other than these types of extremely minor variabilities, you won't likely notice any appreciable difference if you compare Rogers paint to the Race Hemi Orange rattle can paint Mopar Performance sells in Rattle cans. Which were produced using the correct original formula and would be acceptable as "correct" fine for almost any level restoration IMO.

* BTW, as far as thier being 3 shades as detailed above, Roger explained this to me as well but according to original paint samples I have on many original parts ranging from 63 MW to 68 Hemi, I can see no appreciable difference between them, so basically while have the utmost respect for Roger, I'm not buying it.