It will still need to be cut and buffed. We will then get the pinstiping on it, cant decide if we want yellow, green or ??? Then assembly with the less than perfect grille and tailights but until I find better they will have to do. Oh yeah get the engine, trans back in. New front springs again, O2 sensor work done, interior put back together, car rescaled, valvetrain back on, change the oil, and trans fluid then fire it up.

But no worries I have three weeks and only race all of them but the weekend before we are supposed to be in Fontana to race. Oh yeah I have to tear apart the other car to get it ready to race this coming weekend because I forgot about the broken flexplate I replaced at the last divisional last year is expired!! So out comes the trans for the new flexplate to go on...Anyone wanna fly out here and lend a hand

Oh just to ad fuel to the fire I bought another car Friday for our next project we would like to bring to the mats. But hey I have three free weekends between now and then. Sure am glad I have an understanding wife

Here is one more of the hood under shop lights, not in the booth.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"