Not sure what you are working on, or if they are misc. parts you have there but I'll give it a try, but I'm going off of what I've seen on A-bodies.
I believe the sheet metal nut(bottom right)is a retainer for a remote mirror knob. The "ring with the 4 tabs" looks like a window regulator roller retainer. To the left of that looks like rubber glove box door bumpers. Flange nut, have a couple in my parts bins, but I can't think of where they go right now. And you're right they aren't like a regular flange nut, the flanged area is indeed wedge shaped. Same with those 3 funky looking sheet metal nuts to left. I know I've seen them before, but can't place them right now. To the left of the flange nut at the bottom, looks like the retainer for the pin that holds the e-brake handle to the dash (A-body). If you think that's what it might be, I can get you a picture to show where it goes. The roll pins might also be for an e-brake handle as well, as there are 2. One to attach the plastic handle to the hollow rod and one in the other end of the rod that catches the pivot spring. That U shaped thing in the top right, is that a sheet metal clip? Again, I know I've seen it before, and now it's going to bug me until I figure it out. That's the best I can do for now, and I might be way off. Maybe someone else can throw in here.