I saw all these great posts so I thought I would share my car with those who might have some interest. If nothing else I am more inspired toi get this car ready for this summer.

What I have is a 68 Hemi Road Runner with 18k original miles. Black over red interior, factory red painted pin stripe, manual steering, am radio, tach, 3.23 and the 15 inch turbine style hubcaps. When I got the car it was still 100% original paint. I had the original owners name in the owners manual and finally contacted him after four years of half heartedly searching for him. I spoke with him for almost an hour about the casr from the day he bought it until the day he sold it. He was happy to find out it still existed and sounded like the nineteen year old guy again on the phone that bought it new. He had many war stories to tell from his day two modifications to his street racing episodes! I am not sure if we are permitted to post old war stories but if some of you are interested I can do that. This car has some quirky things about it that I did not understand which he explained. I love talking to old timers about the old days when these cars were new! Here are some pics of the car when I started on it:. The rust was limited to the lower 1/4's on each side.There was a 1'x1' section in the center of the trunk also.