Seen dozens of them. I drove a 68 Dart GT convertible that I bought in South Carolina in 1984 and it had the towing package and it was a 318 with a 727 trans and 8-3/4. You might have seen the car, I sold it to Karl Sturm who owns the Umbrella People that sells the Mopar umbrellas and other toys at all the major Mopar shows. It is now white with a blue interior and a crossram 340. If I remember correctly it had the towing package on the fender tag. I know for sure it had it on the broadcast sheet. I also have a 69 Dart 4-door with a 318 and A/C with a 727 and 8-3/4. It also has ralley suspension with drum brakes all around. I bought it from the original owners son and it seems he wanted a 340 Swinger but needed a 4-door for his family so he ordered it to have all the options of a 340 Swinger but the top engine in a 4-door was the 318. Pretty interesting car and I am still thinking I may restore it and make a good driver out of it one day. It even came with 5.5J wheels and dog dish hubcaps and vinyl flooring!

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!