Has anyone purchased or seen the repro E-body dash pads from Classic Industries? If so, how do the look and fit? They don't have a photo on their website, at least not one that shows much detail, but here's what they say:

"1971-74 MOPAR E-BODY DASH PAD 3 SPEAKER WITHOUT AC BLACK
Now you can have a dash that looks like new without the high cost of refurbishing your original. Replace that cracked, saggy dash pad with this new factory-style replacement. This dash pad will enhance the look of your interior and get you more points at the next Mopar show. Manufactured in strong ABS plastic, features a non-original metal frame to reinforce weak spots of the original dash and a correct-grain vinyl covering for an authentic appearance. Also features correctly positioned mounting studs for a proper fit, comes complete and ready to install. These dashes are available for models with or without air conditioning, 1 or 3 speaker holes and can be had in all factory colors. Please specify color when ordering."

The price is not too bad, $500. Just hesitant to purchase one sight unseen. They don't use an original frame, which makes me worry about the fit. But at least I don't have to ship back my core. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.