Great pic, I see Jerry Daily's SS/AA and Bob Marshall's trailer.

Aquamist60, I was there too at BG in '79, we were at the campground and it rained so hard all our stuff was soaked, I had a street car and 4 of us piled into it and went into town to find a cheapo hotel, 2 guys got single beds and 2 were on the floor, at least it was dry. Sometime during the night, the desk ringed us and asked if we were racers, they said they were pulling cars and trailers out of the track because the water was rising, we went back into the rain after a few hours sleep, the other guys found thier stuff pulled up to the entrance road. It took a long time to dry the track, we were over at the go-cart track in the afternoon spending our get-home gas money when one of our track team-mates wives came over and told us, "they are starting eliminations!" We hoofed it over there and I barely made the first round. It was too bad because I made it to 4th or 5th round and got no money, didn't get home until 1:00 AM Monday morning, it was OK because I was a college student and probably skipped classes and slept all day...

Here is the junkpile I had back then, pics are from '80 when they moved the meet over to Indy.