McLeod/Hyatt soflok also w/best of 1.35 60' in the barracuda. Had a aluminum flywheel but kept warping the steel insert on the flywheel and on the pressure ring (aluminum pressure ring with steel facing riveted). I generally run 2 classes so lots of hot lapping and the steel facings would 'potato chip' so it was getting expensive to replace those. So went back to a steel flywheel with a steel pressure ring which saved money and the car was more reliable/predictable. The aluminum parts save weight but the difference is not that great. Also I figured I don't get paid to go faster by .01. I would get away from the OEM flywheel and get an SFI FW. You can get the steel fw lightened. W/r to size, some of that depends on the bellhousing. If you have a lakewood (which I think they don't make now that they bought quicktime) then you can use 143t fw and get a bigger clutch. If you are using a quicktime then you're stuck with the 130t and a 10" clutch. It works OK for me, but don't really like the quicktime except it is about 20lbs lighter than the lakewood.

66 Belvedere Vert, 4 Speed/Jerico, slowly, very slowly, getting faster - NA LD Wedge
New New Best: 10.56 @129
68 B'cuda 4 gear Jerico - Another New Best of 9.86 & Trying to slow up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4jDLKwd9Gs