I didn't read the whole thread but I did catch some posts. I hope this isn't redundant.

1. Torque everything except the UCA and LCA bushing Nuts when assembling the front end. If the Bushings are Poly torque them also.

2. Ball joints that are round on the side where the grease fitting is they are press in. If it has 4 flats then it is screw in. DO NOT PRESS OUT A SCREW IN BALL JOINT! I have seen this happen too often.

To rough adjust the suspension.

1. Rough in the Tie Rods making sure each side is equal while in the air but pay attention to the centering of the steering wheel.

2. Adjust the rear of the UCA All the way in and the front all the way out. Snug them down.

3. Leave the shocks disconnected and Put the car on the ground. Adjust the T-bars to the correct ride height or so that each side of the car is equal height if you want to alter the ride height. Bounce the car and check.

3. With the car on the ground move the front UCA pivot in until the Sidewall of the tire is perpendicular with a bubble level. If the front is not enough then start moving the back out until you get it as best as possible. Repeat for the other side.

4. Center the steering wheel. Place a Heavy Jack stand behind the rear tire and in front of the front tire then pull a string tight between them. Move the front jack stand out so the string just barely touches the across the front sidewall of the rear tire. Measure the distance from the string to the rear edge of the front tire and repeat for the front edge of the front tire at the same height. Adjust the Tie Rod End on that side to get the distances about equal. Make sure the Steering wheel is centered as you do. repeat for the other side.

If your front and back tires are the same size you can do it by line of sight.

If you want to throw a little tow in then after adjusting the to be perfect you can readjust them equally to add/remove toe.
Tighten the Control arms if you haven't already attach the shocks and drive it around the block.

Check the ride height and adjust as needed.

If it is your first time it will not be perfect but it will get you safely to a shop.