Camera died on me this morning when I went out to check on the Savoy. I may not have been able to photograph much because he's been working on straightening out the deck lid. That wouldn't show in a picture.

The one on the car originally was rusted beyond repair and I spent a fair amount of time trying to find another. Every one I found was about as rusted as the one I already had. Finally found one on a car that had been sitting in a yard with cattle roaming around it. The car was beat to death and rusted to nothing but somehow the trunk lid was still rust free. Unfortunately a calf or some such thing had walked across the top of the deck lid. That didn't do the sheet metal a whole lot of good.

Anyway, he's been able to get the reinforcement channels back in line and has the lid pretty well pulled back in shape.

Also replacing a section of the left front lower quarter panel. It's amazing how much crap collects in the bottom of such cavities after 50 years.

We finalized on the body color and the dash board. Body is going the light yellow consistent with that year and the dash kind of a silvery very light blue.

Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way