Hey guys,

I am about to redo the fuel system on my car from the stock 5/16" line and mechanical pump.

Plan is to go to a holley black pump with a sumped factory tank to feed my motor, and then have the same line teed off to feed my nitrous kit. For the nitrous regulator I plan on using a regular holley 2 port reg., and for the engine side I would like to run a return style regulator. My tank needs a new sending unit as mine is not working correctly anymore and after 3 repairs it is literally falling apart. I have seen some sending units on ebay, and some of them look to have a nipple to run a return line to

My thoughts are to pick up a 5/16 sending unit with a return style nipple on it and use my factory 5/16 line as a the return line from the 3 port reg. to the return nipple at the tank...something along these lines I was thinking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/63-76-Mopar-A-Bo...7#ht_2055wt_952

Im also wondering if 5/16" return line is an appropriate size for returning fuel? especially if im running say a 3/8" or 1/2" feed line. Just not sure if the 5/16" has the capacity. Has anyone done this before?

Just looking for some insight on this...thanks!

Last edited by mshred; 12/18/11 09:37 PM.