People do flip them by slotting the holes. I don't like it. I don't recommend it without reinforcing etc but people do it. AR makes multiposition front hangers and others have custom made their own.

It would be amusing if it wasn't so sad what the aftermarket sells as replacement parts. A look at the factory parts manual shows that Chrysler had many rear spring variations to match the various vehicles and option packages. For mass produced replacement springs, my experience has been with Triangle and Stanley Parts. The latter made a very good quality copy of the later FSJ springs. Number of leafs, lengths, thicknessess all correct with heavy formed clamps. Came through a regular supplyhouse. I have not yet followed up to see what they may have for our cars. I had Triangle's springs on the 'cuda. Nothing special replacement springs.

I am using circle track springs right now, but I also weighed the car front and rear, measured the old spring rates and ride heights and then did the calculations to get what I wanted. Not really what i would do for a street driver or restoration.