C.A. you'll need the following items to convert a second gen Charger, a rear window plug, the glass/mouldings, Charger 500 trunk hinges and lid, A pillar mouldings, a 68 Coronet grille assy, and Charger 500 fender fillers, and gille mounting brackets,,,I offer the rear window plug in steel ($2300) as does Jack mcGaughey (www.wingcarfab.com), I also offer the trunk hinges in steel, as original (.125 wall thicness as OEM) I also offer trunk lid conversion, as does Jack McGaughey, I also offer the fender filler/grille bracket conversion pcs in steel as original, the A pillar mouldings are avaliable from either Eric Nelson, or Larry O'Donnel, currently the rear glass is no longer avaliable, when it was it retailed for $900,...currently used pcs fetch upward of $1500, rear window moulding conversion is avaliable from me, or used originals can be sourced, usually they fetch $500 to $1000 for a set....the required pcs to perform a conversion will set you back anywhere from $3500 to $5000 depending on your sources, and or level of completeion/conversion of the transformation, plus your starting with a 70 Charger, so ypu'll need to source from used/NOS/AMD a complete 69 Charger nose assy, 2 fenders, hood, valance, and both header brace assys, as well as a set of used/nos 68 Coronet headlite bucket assys

Mike