Too funny!!
I divorsed my wife and twenty years later we get back togeather and she says we can do anything together if we put our minds to it. Then she says the only thing I won't help you do is bleed brakes. We were hi school sweet hearts and before we were married she used to help some in the garage. She was tramatized by me telling her how to do it. I did not realize I was so hard on her but she never forgot.

Since then I bought a pressure bleeder that uses different adapators to fit different master cylinders. It's a for sure deal and works great.

I hear ya Gary! ....I remember one time I called the wife in to bleed brakes in my Chally T/A....I gave her the usual you know what to do speech,...she gave me the usual, I know, I know!...let just do it! .....I'm laying on the ground, yelling "pump it"...."hold it".....and nothings happening?....again......nothing! ....so I yell out, Your not pumping the clutch are you! .....typical womens response...." what you think I'm stupid!".....again pump it! .......nothing?.....Oh yeah!....you get up, walk over to the drivers door and just ask....."show me how far the pedal goes down?"

So when she steps on the clutch, or tries too (3400 lb BorgBeck ).....you learn to just say..."thats good....honey!...we're all set!"....which is then followed by "that was easier than last time!"....(72 Cuda"...auto!)

That's why you buy a miti-vac....money well spent,....and sanity saved....and maybe marriage

4654490-0000a.jpg (39 downloads)