Quote:

Do you have a bulb number for those ultraviolet bulbs used in the Imperial? I assume those use the old standard push spring sockets?

Clicky here for a list of bulbs to fit your Cuda.

The bulbs I used for the Imperial's dash were these:
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/s...2Fba9s_1led.htm

I will warn you... the UV bulbs ARE NOT BRIGHT. If you like a well lit cluster these must be used in direct lighting. In the Imperial it's a little tough to see the gauges if there's much light pollution around. These LEDs are best on the open road with not much ambient lighting.

If you like bright gauges, get the cool blue LEDs and dim them as needed.

I just went outside to take some pics but my camera won't capture the image. I tried popping in the cool blue LEDs and even the incandescent bulbs but none of the images came out. Strange. I used the same settings that took the pics posted of my truck's dash.

My dimmer switch is so bad that I had to jiggle it around and turn it all kinds of ways to get the regular bulbs to come on. They draw more amperage than the switch can handle in it's current fresh-out-of-the-field state. However, switching to the bright cool blue LEDs let me crank up the dash lights bright enough to read the gauges while standing behind the car. The color was a nice cool blue that looks much nicer than the sickly yellow-green color I got from the regular bulbs.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon