I would like to thank Jay(Jbody) His buddy Dave, Don(Jeepmon)and his son Jon for all thier help this week at the Street Car Supernationals. I needed help on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as my son had to work and could not be there. They volunteered thier time to come help me out with the cars and were invaluable in helping me get the cars out there and racing. They stepped up big time to help me out and it was a great of them to do so. It was a long weekend for sure with a lot of on track issues and we did not get many hits at the track but they all chipped in to make the most of the time we got. Had a couple little gremlins show up and they were right there to help get the issue sorted out. Unfortunately we only got one qualifying hit after finding the issue so I was not able to get as aggressive as I had planned. They really stepped up for me and I owe all of them a debt of gratitude and a few beers. From doing the grunt work while lashing valves, to setting tire pressures towing me up and video taping of the car, heck Jay and Dave even took pity on me and fed me one night they were all very helpful, went above and beyond and made it a fun weekend for me even with the issues.

I woudl like to also say I am very sorry about what heppened to the orange car on Dan. I was trying to let him get his licensing done in my other car and it had an issue with the glide on his first full hit. The planetaries just let go, odd thing is it happened when the car went on the stop. Strangest thing I have ever seen. But it was a weekend full of strange things. I am just sorry he did not get to finish his license. It is my fault for not having the spare glide ready to go yet. I tried to locate a replacement but could not find a two JW case glide we could use.

Thanks again guys. I appreciate it..

Also was nice meeting Micheal Doty. Great guy hopefully one of these days we can go racing together. Or heck lets go hunting up there in beautiful Montana...