Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's to hoping your day is as good as mine

Thanks!

Where in Sask. do you live?; I was just in Regina and Moosejaw for meetings and to visit some friends not too long ago......nice place.

Dave

Saskatoon (saskaboom ? ). Yes very nice city , more importantly, the one with the race track. Last time I was in Kelowna was in the mid 80s. Now theres a nice city.
Just curious, do you know if your 'Bee was from here? A friend of mine sold one some time ago... he had 2 6 packs one auto, one 4 spd. Not sure which one he sold. He also has a concours pink 383 with white paint roof.

Anythings possible; I was only able to track my car back 4 owners to about the early '90's. All I know is that it crossed the border into Canada in 2004 from Clovis Ca. and the last time the car appeared to have been driven was 1981 and that it had a California plate on it. My theory is that the car was crashed in 1981 (body damage pass quarter, wheelhouse, bent axle, broken K frame). At some point in time it sat outside but not somewhere really wet as the body was solid.....then somebody tried a very poor attempt at an amature restoration (brazed up many of the underhood holes, hacked and brazed trunk floor replacment, spraybombed dash and gauges, 3 cast pistons and 5 forged ones......well you get the idea). Car then passed through several hands in the US and 2 more in Canada before I bought it and started throwing money at it like a drunken sailor!

Anyhow, if I get up your way, I'd love to and maybe see your buddy's bee's.

sorry to everyone else for the

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]