Don't have one on my pc. On A-bodys I cut out the spare tire well and weld in metal to make the truck floor flat. Then i run 2x3 box tubing from frame to frame in line where the factory rear hangers were bolted in. I weld factory A-body hangers to the 2x3 box tubing making sure the leaf springs are straight from front to rear. There's just enough room to put the rear bushing back in. And i bolt the shackles back by pushing them back in toward factory frame rail. Works out good. I have a 66 coronet on the lift now. Did it different. Will take a pic and post it tomorrow when i get in. Will see if i can get a pic this weekend at the track of a-body car i did?
I also cut and re-weld the frame rails to narrow them up to match the width at the rear of the factory tubs. I dont like that they get wider as they go forward. It gets about an extra inch for tire clearance by doing it. A-bodys end up having about 16.5' for tires. 13x31's phoenix slicks fit easy. They are about 15" of section on 12" wheels. This pic show the bottom side of the frame rail after i cut it before i clamped it back together for welding. Make the bottom of the frame rail about 1/2 inch narrower than stock. After it welded i cut the top of the frame rail I move them in about 1" before welding.

6902470-framerails2.jpg (233 downloads)