My own personal car. Just figured that since I had heard so many times over the years it was possible I thought I would give it a try, if it won't go well no biggie, trans would have had to come out any how. Old band came out real easy but new one don't seem to want to go more than 1/2 way around. Just figured if it was easy as I had heard it would save me about 6 hours, trans was shifting fine just noticed during a routine service the band was near the end of the adjustment. VB come out in about 5 minutes with the pan off already, band strut in 2 minutes why not give it a try right. Not trying to "do it the wrong way", doing it the wrong way would be to pretend I didn't see nothin. Never heard of a 2 piece band, that sounds like the wrong way right there.

Why the moparts people getin their panties all in a wad lately over everything? If it won't work it won't work, why not just say "hey I tried it and it won't work"? Or if you never personaly tried it just sit back and listen?

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!