I have a FMVB Turbo-Action, but not the one w/ LBA. I was going to get their LBA model and called them to ask about it. Their tech guy persuaded me to run the non-LBA version because it's slightly quicker in ET (according to him). When I raised the safety concern about not having LBA for a street/strip car, he asked me how long I'd been doing this stuff and if I had any problems remembering the "do's" and "don'ts" of doing burnouts w/ a 727. I laughed and told him I'd been fine for hundreds of passes before and he said I'd be fine w/ the non-LBA version.

I had actually bought a J.W. Performance FMVB that has LBA first, only it had some oddball issue I can't recall at the moment when I installed it. I thought it was a defective piece, but later determined my shift linkage adjustment was screwed up after swapping it for the Turbo-Action part, which then got the benefit of the correctly-adjusted linkage. Since I have no plans to swap 'em again just to prove to myself the only issue as the linkage, it's just sitting in a box in my shop. If anyone wants it cheap, let me know.