Quote:

When I bought my convertible I wasn't all that excited about the color combination. However, after searching for a nice Challenger convertible off and on for 5 years at that time, I had decided beggers can't be choosers.
Burnt orange has grown on me since then. In addition to the vert, I now have a '71 Challenger in dark autumn bronze which is a similar color. I like my B5 '09 but sort of wish I'd waited for toxic orange!
In the meantime, my F5 red T/A project is hard for me to get excited about as there are so many red Challengers out there. And purple, bright green etc. These colors are starting to get boring to me after seeing so many E bodies painted in these hues. Part of what got me into Mopars was being unique and not following the crowd.
I wish my vert had those cloth seats instead of vinyl!

Beggers can't be chosers! The people that hold out for one certain particular car and color scheme tend to overpay and get bad quality cars.

Especially the ones just getting into the hobby. I've seen newbies pass up cars that would fit thier experiance perfectly. But because they wanted a particular model, color, year, etc., they ended up with a messed up money pit that was too much project for thier own good.