Intentions change the more you think about them, at least they have for me.

I just got my AMD bumpers from Mancini, and and i must say they exceeded my expectations. The rear had been on back order, so i just told them to ship them both when they got them together. Very shiny

Just got back from driving the Demon to the body shop for its paint job. Man oh man, it drives like an old car, more creaks and groans than a 90 year old with arthritis

My new plan is to paint it Corvette torch red, with black Demon stripes instead of white as i had originally planned. The car has a black interior, with just the front buckets needing recovered, and the door panels and such are decent enough to keep and use. Be a lot cheaper to just keep the interior the same color it was, instead of converting it to white.

Gonna keep the snorkel style hood scoop and install that stripe kit on the hood that came on some of these cars, it kinda comes around the scoop and ends on the leading edge of the hood.I think that style stripe and that style hoodscoop were on 72 Demon's but i like the look so it wont be a true 71 in that regard i guess.

Instead of installing a cage and yada, yada, just gonna do a 340/360 type deal that will run say about 11.70's that i can drive around anywhere and race if i get a mind to. Trying to stay sane about this, make a nice cruiser out of it , and let that keep me content.
Will be back from the body shop in about 2 weeks or so, will shoot some pictures of it once its striped up and looks more presentable.
Maybe i can find a deal somewhere on a good 340/360 thats together and running and drop it in, that makes a little steam. The 318 thats is in it is tired enough to where it runs like it hasnt slept for a week.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17