Thanks guys. It means a lot to hear it from you guys.

Shhhhhhhh about the roll bar thingy do hicky.

Actually I do race it at a IHRA track so the cut off is 11.49 et. And I race it all out fast on Test and Tune only! Also, most of my runs are usually in the 11.40's. I've dipped into the 11.3's a couple times. Also, I only race the car about 3 or 4 days a YEAR. So it's not well known and it doesn't really look fast.

I never lie to the track personnel. They will sometimes ask me how fast should it run......I answer "is should run in the 12's". ......well it SHOULD run in the twelves...right? When they ask what Will it run. I answer "not sure....but I'd say at least in the 12's." I'm not fibbing here. It's all the truth.

All kidding aside, I won't put a bar in it. I'm pretty darn sure of that. The car is a Street car first and foremost, and that will NEVER change. I have way more fun with the car on the street than I do at the track. If I have to slow it down, ....I will. That's tough to say, But it is the truth. I'm still tring to find every ounce of power and every last bit of ET out of it. That is part of the fun. I'm done throwing $$$ at the power level of the car. I'm just getting it prettier and more streetable.

Nothing against all the jungle gym cars out there....it's great for safety. I just don't want one in my Street car. I have a ton of safety items in my car. Some SFI stuff that is good until 10.0. For example, I'm going to put a blanket on the trans. Even though I'm not using a brake or all that fast, or race it all that often.

On the cage thing....I recently found out that I've got my first little one on it's way! . So I want to be able to take the little one and my wife out for a drive without climbing in/over a bunch of bars. Just the way I like to do it.

Once again guys, thanks a bunch for you comments. Keep it up.......Jim P, can't wait to see your in a mag!

Larry