Gary, That's too cool!

Member khal440 is an inkslinger, and over the past few months has become a very good buddy of mine.

Owns two awesome Mopars, a '71 440 Challenger and his daily driver project. Over the past 6 months we've had been putting a PISSED OFF little 318, Fresh 904, etc. in a '72 Swinger for his daily driver, so he can get rid of the 5.0 Mustang

Khal does some amazing work. I got Lita set up with a tattoo for her birthday to cover up one she got when she was 16. Khal is THE GUY to go to for Motorhead artwork and traditional Japanese stuff like fish in our area.

He's also not afraid to pull a set of swirl port heads in the rain.

He's working with her on her Japanese Goldfish, and I've given him a bunch of ideas for my upper back and upper sleeves that are Mopar/Gearhead related. He totally understands the look i'm going for, and will do a killer job, for sure! I'll post pics one of these days.

So if anyone in Northern CA needs ink, or just wants to meet a cool MoParts Member, He does great work and is a very cool Mopar guy. He can be found at Evolution Tattoo & Piercing on Santa Rosa Ave.