Quote:

Quote:

Your KILLING your side walls... up the pressure and
if need be start adjusting the suspension to correct
for it(preload on the caltracks and shock settings)
set the front end loose

That is killing the tire. If you need to run like that to prevent spin, you need to work on the chassis. Can you give us more info on what was happening when you dropped the air pressure and improved sixty foot time? i.e. spin, hook then spin, turn the tire then hoook, etc. Just the number doesn't tell enough of the story.

My friends at the track said the tire was spinning and I should lower air. After slowly lowering air, my 60s got slightly better, but I think that was the track getting a little better with some fresh rubber.

After looking at the vids of the first few runs, the tire just spun 1-2 times then hooked. That's the ideal situation that should result in better 60s.

I didn't touch the bars all day since the car was launching straight ...just barely touching on Drivers side, 3/4 turn preload on pass. Shocks set on 21 rebound/16 compression. Tires run 1 set to 12.5 lbs, and adjusted 4 times down to 10 hot for the 10th and 11th run.

My fasted 60 foot was 1.49 at different track , but it was 6 degr. cooler that day and an event day.

Any other info needed?

Thanks.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.