Several things come to mind, all of them fuel supply related. Which Carter fuel pump are you you using, stock off the shelf or Hi Po and if Hi po which one part number and if you know is it a two valve or three valve race pump and how old is it?)? Second thing is a plugged up fuel filter or a plug up fuel pick up in the gas tank Maybe a restricted fuel line, like a kink or ? Lots of fuel delivery gremlins out there The hard part or the fun part is figuring out what is causing the problem or problems Are you using all of the stock feul lines and the stock pick up in the tank? If so drain the tank and remove the fuel pickup and look at it very closely for pin holes inside the tank and make sure the line is not plugged up with anything, change the sock and filter also. Make sure that the fuel line is not plugged up either by blowing through it from back to front or vise a versa, once all of the fuel is blown out it should be very easy to blow through it I disconnect the fuel line to the pump and hook up a new piece of flexable fuel line and tighten it down so I can blow through it standing up so no fuel gest into my mouth or on my clothes, saftey first I have seen stock pickups plugged up completely and still start and run, now very well at WOT though You need to know that the motor uses the most fuel in high gear, not in 1st or 2nd gear

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)