Quote:

why dont we start clearing the glossy black radiators too that way they will really look good.

I dont know either one of you and wont be taking you opinions as gospel. Until I can warp back to 1970 ill have to go with my opinion.

psst....I still think you guys dont know the difference between semi gloss and gloss.

You believe whatever you like! I can go into my garage and look at my 'Cuda and verify the "glossiness" whenever I like!

As far as not knowing the difference between gloss and semi-gloss; I was a GM guy for many years so I KNOW what semi-gloss looks like! In fact, I'm having trouble thinking of any mopar part that was painted semi-gloss (other than organisol).

The ONE concession I will make is that most of the GLOSS black paint that they used was thin and of poor quality so a nice thick coat of quality gloss black may make SOME parts look glossier than they appear on some survivor cars.....nonetheless, I believe what we commonly refer to as "semi gloss" isn't as glossy as the stuff the factory used and appears incorrect in almost all cases.

....as far as a time machine goes; I'd think a 5000 or 10000 mile survivor with the original rad and paint showing as glossy negates the need for one.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]