Ok, so i hooked up a fuel pressure gauge to see what the heck is going on and here's what i found:
-When the engine is 'cold' (not heat soaked) fuel pressure is good. Stays between 4-6psi throughout a WOT run.
-After 15-30 minutes (depending on ambient temp and how hard i flog it) fuel pressure will slowly drop as i make a WOT run. Starts at 6 and drops to less than 1 and thats when i get the starvation. A/F guage confirms this by going lean.

I swapped my new eddy pump for a new napa pump and tryed the test again and get the same results. At this point i pulled the gas tank and removed the sending unit to check it out. Sock is clean. Sender lines are clean. I also blew through the fuel line to check for blockage and it is clear as well. I pulled the fuel pump pushrod and it measures approx. 3.22". All seems fine. So my next step is to replace all rubber hoses at the connections in case i'm sucking air some place. Any suggestions for what else i could check? Again, it runs good and holds pressure until is gets good and heat soaked. Thanks!