Just curious about you all who drive your cars on the street if you get the same feeling I do sometimes. I mean from driving my car alot I get used to the power and sometimes times when driving it I catch myself saying............man is it still as fast as it was ?? Like my old eng ran mid 11's and now and then I would just have a day when you say.........does it feel like it still runs mid 11's ?? So I would have to wait until I went to the track to verify. Course it always is running just as good but I wonder how many others get that once they get used to the power ? And of course now I plan to race my new combo in the next few weeks and I have never had it to the track. But I still catch myself saying............does it feel a second faster then the old combo ??? Guess I am going a little crazy. Or maybe its just that we want our cars to run as good as we hope. Oh well I still cant wait to get to the track with the new combo. Its funny as I really dont get into the car much on the street and dont want to street race at all as I am afraid I would get caught and have my car towed to an impound lot and that would freak me out !! But thats why we have race tracks. Ron