Randy I too said I think you are crazy but you know really the A-bodies make the best race cars since they are the lightest of the Mopar muscle cars. I love the A-bodies also and have always wanted a Demon to turn into a race car if I ever has the cash for an all out race car. If I like something I dont care what it is worth such as I would not care that the B-body brings more cash then the A-body because if such as you I really wanted the A-body I would do it also. I myself would not trade my 63 for any car but thats because I love the historic history of the Max Wedge cars and I like the looks of the 63 Plymouths but if I had a sentimental feeling for an A-body because of someone in my family of myself owning one years earlier I would also not hesitate to do what you are thinking. Not for the value of the cars but because of the sentimental value of the car too you. So if this is what you really want to do I would do it no matter what anyone else says. Course we all just know how sweet of a car your GTX is so thats why I (we) think you are a little "NUTS" but I totally respect your idea ! But just make sure you dont loose out on the value of your fine GTX. Ron